Wednesday, July 09, 2008

When are you coming back Brint?

I thought of Brint tonite. I am sitting on my couch with my AC on of course. The other day I noticed that "The Empire Strikes Back" was on so I DVR'd it. Recordings come in handy when you want to watch tv, & nothing is on. Tonite is one of those nights. I was drinking my decaf americano & watching the movie mentioned above when Jessica walks in & sits down. No more than 3 words come out of Ben Kanobi's mouth & Jessica asks how only she can, "can we watch something not so boring?" I thought of Brint. I'm sure he would've had something to say in response to Jessica's lack of respect for Star Wars. Be that as it may, I'm finishing my coffee & we're now watching the baby borrowers. How exciting.

9 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Matty C. said...

That show took up two hours of prime time TV last night. What the heck?

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger David said...

Is the "Baby Borrowers" a sitcom about the Chinese black market?

I would tune in for that.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger laura said...

My famous line when I sit down in front of the t.v. is "Are you watching that?" as I take the remote control and hit the guide button. I know it is rude, and inconsiderate, but it is borderline compulsion for me. At least I record whatever it was he was watching so that he can go back and finish it later.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

You're a giver Laura.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger TimmyMac said...

Laura, that is exactly what Sue does to me! Except for the recording what I'm watching at the time part . . . Sue is a bit neglectful in that area and a tad recording challenged . . . But I still love her . . .

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger laura said...

murdoc- I know... what would he ever do without me? This also proves your point to matty that we are all just selfish jerks:)
poor plucky.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger miss jessica said...

What? I thought women weren't allowed to touch the remote?!?

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger laura said...

Is a liberation of Miss Jessica in order?

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger digapigmy said...

that's why women (and after that comment matty will be included in this group) should not be allowed to touch the remote control. and i'm pretty sure it had to be at least 2 and a half hours with commercials.

i can't lie, i'm not sure i can trust miss jessica alone with my children anymore. i just feel a little uncomfortable leaving innocents in the hands of someone with such poor judgement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home