Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good wednesday


It seems like this week has been one of the longer ones in a long time. It seems like the emotional drain that I've felt over the last couple weeks hit the ceiling & I've had little to give. I love watching Ellie in the morning while trying to work. By the time I'd get home from work I was tired & drained. I haven't been sleeping well the past couple nights. I think it's been a combination of the heat, smoke, a coughing & congested Ellie, and a brain that won't stop processing. Today was better. I decided to continue with my normal morning routine. Get to work about 8 & work as best I can till 1245 when Jessica gets done. I usually try to help with youth group on wednesday nights but I decided to take it easy tonight. This afternoon, I had 2 people check out the Subaru I'm selling. They both liked it & said they'd call me in the next day or so. I'm hoping it's gone tomorrow. After my test drives I checked in with the boss to offer any last minute assistance but none was needed. Went home, went to Home Depot to exchange the propane tank & proceeded to experiment with Kabobs on the BBQ. They weren't bad but definitely need some work. I also have been tampering with my Mai Tai recipe & am getting closer to the desired result. Taking it easy tonite...one more day of work tomorrow then off to Carson to build my parents fence on friday.

7 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger laura said...

I think I should test your mai tai recipe... how about Saturday? Even if you wuss out on the Tat, you guys can still come over and hang.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

We'll see....we will see.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Matty C. said...

Baby Ellie is too cute!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

It is true. How are you feeling after less than enough sleep.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Chemane said...

I hope your Subaru sells, and I hope you get some sleep. I don't do well with lack of sleep. I have a fabulous meat marinade for Kabobs that makes them always tasty, and it's super easy if you're interested. I'm with Laura, I will gladly test your Mai Tai recipe...anytime!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

I'll tell Jessica to have you guys over & I'll tend.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Chemane said...

Nice. Will you drive too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home