Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 2


I got to work on the yard again yesterday. More of the same. Move dirt from one area to another. Tear down old fence. Put up new. Worked from about 10-2 & then went to Red Robin for some happiness. We also took a detour to home depot. I needed more fence boards & have needed tools to do much of the work I'm doing so Jessica found a good deal. Needless to say, I am now the proud owner of some cool tools, which means I can return the ones I've borrowed. I'm going to be working on my parents fence soon so no worries on breaking them in. Back after food & beverages about 5 & I got the itch to go back out & work more. Finished when I couldn't really see anymore, around 8 or so. I love yardwork. Almost done with this part of the project.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Wow, you can see the progress

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger digapigmy said...

i'm glad you enjoy yardwork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home