Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bye bye gazebo



I decided to take a couple days off work this week. Jessica is between sessions & I have the time to take, so it made sense. It gave me & us the opportunity to take on some of the home projects that have gone undone for too long. I got my tools awhile ago & have used them a few times. I got to bust out the saws on a larger scale...The gazebo. It was pretty fun to saw & rip apart, but not so fun taking the pile of wood & throwing it over the fence. Good times though. I called the guy to schedule an install of sprinklers & sod. It looks like the week after July 4th. That's a good thing since I have to sell my Subaru to pay for it. Yay.

5 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger scoeyd said...

Hooray for destruction.
Yay Red Stripe.
Go Jim Taylor!
Hi Baby Todd!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger laura said...

nice work. is this the project that led to the smashing of the finger? if so, no bueno.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Matty C. said...

Dude, that looks awesome.

Ben, if interested, Jen tagged me so I tagged you. Read my blog if you want to participate.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Destro Jones said...

the dirt is calling out for lawn...what are you going to do with the hottub?

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

getting rid of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home