Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday sunday Sunday

Sunday has come & now is mostly gone. The weekend was good. Finished the parents fence of friday. It was pretty hot, but at least there was a breeze here & there. Ate good steaks followed by another delicious chocky cake. Birthdays are good that way. Saturday, went to the new Acura dealership. Wow. It's crazy is a good way. It's the nicest dealership I've seen. 2 floors, but I only saw the lower. 3 different sitting rooms equipped with flat screens & choice of tv, movies, and or fill in the blank. A sound proof kids room with toys & movie playing on 42 inch flatscreen. Outside the rooms is a type of lobby with custom Starbucks machine & always fresh Otis Spunkmeyer cookies made hourly by the on staff manicurist. I guess she is multi-talented. It was a thing to see. Bathrooms with nicer fixtures than most of the hotels I've stayed in & a flatscreen above the urinal...but nothing in the pooper. I can't say I see the logic there. Jessica got herself a car. She likes it. Me too. Now we must sell the Explorer. No 3 cars for this house. My dog isn't acting so normal. She won't eat. Hopefully it'll pass.

Pretty good day today with Morris at church followed by a Citrus Chicken salad at Claim Jumper. Tasty. An hour at the softball field to work on the swing & take some fly balls. Now all that's left for the day is some pilates & sleepy time. A new week. Time for spring cleaning at the office. Bye bye to unwanted & unneeded clutter out of all the offices.

4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger laura said...

Why are flatscreens everywhere we look now? I have been wondering this for a while now. Is it just because they fit more places? There never used to be so many t.v.s in random places before the flatscreen.
And this is the second time you have mentioned pilates... but I will leave that alone.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

Pilates is good for the core & by that I mean mid section etc. It also means I can stay in my living room. Oh, flatscreens. They are nice. I wouldn't have been able to buy the one in the front room. Luckily it was a gift.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger laura said...

you have inspired me... I have been recording workouts from FitTV for the last week. This morning, I actually watched and participated in a kickboxing workout. Here's to living room workouts!
Oh, and I think Hillside may be one of the only churches left in Reno without flatscreens lining the hallways. You may want to re-think how our money is being spent.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

jess also said that you can get a free manicure, i would like that! i am happy for you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home