Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snow...

The forecast is snow, snow, & snow. It's butt cold & it's gunna stay that way for a little while. I went to a couple Home Depot's yesterday in a quest to purchase pellets for my pellet stove. I was victorious. For those that don't know, pellets are a recycled wood that are formed into chicken food looking objects. You burn them in a pellet stove. I have one, thanks to the previous owners of the house. It pretty much heats the entire house, which means that I don't have to use the furnace (natural gas) until bed time. Big time money saver. I would recommend a pellet stove to anyone who likes to stay warm at a fraction of the price. I know someone who is rather large that used to sell & install them. They also sell pellet furnaces. I don't have one. Now all that is left is to stock the fridge for the next couple days I have off. Yay for snow. Yay because I can stay inside, play xbox, & drink hot chocky to my hearts desire.

5 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Señor H said...

God bless days off.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger scoeyd said...

Mr. H.
That is what your mom says.

Two words that will come to mean so much to you in the next weeks. Effaced. Dilated.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger laura said...

snow, snow and more snow... i hate snow.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Señor H said...

I love snow! I wish I could snowboard more.

Sco: 2cm @ 50%

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger digapigmy said...

if we had more snow i wouldn't have to go to tahoe tonight. this is for sucks. at least i get to stay and watch girls frosh and jv games before the bus takes us back.

yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home