Friday, November 04, 2005

Life at it's Best

Well it's true. I've been gone for awhile, or at least off the board. I've been busy getting screwed in my fantasy football league, training my dog to not crap in his crate, & fighting with some real life issues. I've also lacked some inspiration when it comes to blogging.

I recently went to a conference in Danville for my job. It was nice to get away for a few days with some friends & relax. If you've never been to danville, Ill let you in on a little secret. It's a pretty ritzy place. I drove my explorer down & found it hard to find a parking spot that was big enough. It seems like the spots are designed more for the porsche & mercedes. Of course that was frustrating, but eventually found a spot next to a van with a Coit sign on it. I laughed. We went to a chinese joint looking for brint's mom, but remembered that she's vietamese. The food was bad & the music was worse. I'd never been in a chinese restaurant that played pop rock music. Just weird.

Anyway, we're back & I plan on getting into rare form in the blogging world.

7 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

I guess it didnt erase. Weird. It showed that it did.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger digapigmy said...

weird. you are in rare form

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Dennis Clifton said...

i like pop rocks...i'm not sure what pop rock music is but it sounds nasty.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger David said...

I agree with you, Dennis. Bryan Adams sucks.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger SeƱor H said...

Try eating a bad plate of mongolian beef while hearing Michael Jackson. It's not so charming.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Double D said...

theres a chinese place here in reno that plays Enya and other stuff like that...its pretty weird, maybe they think that her music fits there...I think it does...weird, but they have good food too

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

glad your back. i've been checkin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home