Saturday, September 03, 2005

Disrespect?

I feel it is my responsibility to pass this on. It is from my dear brother @ law school. I know it will bring you great pleasure.

I would like to preface this post with the fact that i live in spokane. it is a city larger than reno, but without as many teeth to go around.

i was awakened by my wife two nights ago at 2am. she heard female voices outside of our home. i struggled towards consciousness and searched for the flashlight, knowing there has been a propensity for teens to congregate on our property in the past. while searching for the flashlight, i heard outside of our bedroom window and on our driveway, "they have an alarm." i, in turn, was alarmed and soon found the flashlight. with great force and alacrity, i forced my way thru the front door as to startle those on our property. i directed my beam on two teenage girls near the sidewalk and found them smoking on the front steps. i turned my attention on the voice i heard outside my window, a mere 15 feet from my front door. i was startled to find a 13 or 14 year old girl squatting on our driveway taking a dump. yes, a female teen defacating on my driveway. with my mind working faster than my mouth could speak, i yelled "what the hell are you doing?" "get the hell off of my property!" one of the smoking girls said, "we didn't mean to disrespect you, but..." i responded, "your friend is dumping on my driveway, i wish i had my garden hose to squirt her like I do the rest of the animals that squat on my property...get the **** out of here!" fortunately, i literally scared the load out of the squatter and she fell in her own pile. while attempting to pull her pants up. the girls then began giving some lip, like they were entitled to #2 on my property, so i got in my wife's car and turned the high beams on them and chased them down the street.
do we really want to procreate?

15 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger scoeyd said...

Makes me wonder... is this a Spokane thing, or am I just behind the times? Anyone? Anyone?

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

Im not really sure. If there was a 15 yr old chick bustin one on my driveway, Im not sure how I'd respond. Probably much like my brother did. Any advice to pass on?

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Double D said...

I think I'd go for the hose, but we don't have a hose at our house, so I think I'm gonna go to wal mart sometime to buy a hosse just in case some girl decides to take a dump on my driveway

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger The Age said...

I think I would have had her grab it and take it with her off my property.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Double D said...

how would you get it off the property though? make her pick it up with her hands? thats mean...

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger TimmyMac said...

I thought of several smart ass remarks for this post (great story by the way), but then I found myself seriously considering what I would have done. After about 5 minutes of pondering I still don't know. Bizarre situation.

I have a good idea what I wouldn't have done . . . offered her a wipe and a mint.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger The Age said...

I would offer her a glove or maybe a Ziploc Double d.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger SeƱor H said...

Rub her nose in it. Thats the only solution. That'll teach her.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger JayBird said...

hmmmmm..... girls pooping in front yards. i'm thinkin' high pressure hose @ this point. especially, if the girl fell in her own stuff. i don't know....

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger digapigmy said...

i honestly think i would have looked outside, turned around, crawled into bed, and said, "honey, some chick is taking a dump in our driveway." then i wouldn't have to think about how to handle it, and i could go back to sleep.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger David said...

You're all wrong. You pee on her. The rest will figure itslef out.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Dennis Clifton said...

As your Shakesperian bro will tell you..."hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"...i think falling in one's own pile and being chased with headlights would scorn me for sure. I would take digap's advice before i would risk turning my yard into a local fav dump site.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

Did I mention that he has a glock? He reminded me of that fact. I dont think he'll have a problem becoming a dumping site.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

wow, that is far worse than anything i ever did when a teenager. now david, im thinking this would've been right up your alley.... oh wait i meant something your sister allie, in her unrefined years may HAVE done!!!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Dennis Clifton said...

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - An inebriated Belgian woman died in a freak accident when she ended up beneath a heavy grave stone at a cemetery, local news agency Belga said on Wednesday.

The 33-year-old was on her way home from a bar in the Belgian town of Pulle in the early hours of Saturday when she took a short cut through the cemetery.

But she urgently needed to relieve herself and crouched down between two gravestones. As she lost her balance, she grabbed one of the stones which gave way and landed on top of her.

The public prosecutor's office said she died of suffocation as she was unable to lift the heavy stone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home