Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Contemplations

Over the past year, it seems like I've been faced with some fairly interesting situations that seem to get more intense as time goes by. These situations have brought me to a point in mi vida where I've begun to reassess some things & make decisions that not only affect my family but potentially many others. I think to myself & sometimes try to convince myself that I can live a certain way in an environment that doesn't fit with who I am. Now the whole God thing comes in... What does God want me to do? That's the age old question that I've seen people wrestle with until they become paralyzed with indecision. I know that God will bless me with whatever I'm doing & wherever I do it, which takes some of the pressure off. So in my contemplations & discussions it seems like I’m faced with this or that decisions. I know I can't have it both ways (not a gay reference). So, what do I want? That's a big question, but I know I want to enjoy & look forward to Sundays, & that's a start.

6 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Señor H said...

The main thing that God wants from you is you. He sees the depths of your heart and He knows you better than you know yourself. He knows what you want and what you will be happy with...like He introduced you to your wife He knows what you are attracted to. He wants you to pursue Him with all you've got. Are you giving him all you have? If not you get out there and you claim it Beatrice! However that might be according to your life.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger scoeyd said...

I think we get in trouble when we STOP the evaluation process, when we no longer look at the "What's" & "Why's" of our lives, esp. when the things we're examining are within our control.

Blessings to you!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

i am prayin for you and your fam. truly i am. a scripture that i just read today that might help;Gal6:9-10 i like the part where in my transalation it says "especially"
i just know that you have done this. you have blessed gods family abundantly , probably more than you know , and i just wanted to tell you that YOU are doing a good job, DOING good!! hope that makes sense and hope it helps.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger JayBird said...

i'm pretty sure that me & georgiame commented here before, but they've disappeared. were they that bad? :>0

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Dennis Clifton said...

man...do i know this feeling...
i can lock my brain sometimes juggling all the options...seeking intellectual and emotional guidance...and grow so weary and jaded by the hour, until I wish I had never bothered God with my problem in the first place.

all i know to do is keep knock, knock, knocking on heaven's door...listen for a while...then knock some more.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger David said...

Brother Elk offers you his help. He has spent many moons in the sweatlodge with the great spirit and this he offers to you. The eagle never learned so much as when he stopped to listen to the crow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home