Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Economic Stimulus

I got some economic stimulus today at the Nugget. I won the Texas hold em tournament for the first time. I won with a nice big full house. Somehow, my winning also enabled Brint to take 3rd place & a good amount of money. I decided to do my part stimulate the economy. You should expect a big market rebound soon.
We found a good sushi/chinese food place today with the Harder Trio. CJ Palace next to Chili's on Los Altos. No menu restrictions for lunch. The food tasted fresh which is a plus & the service was excellent. No complaints. We followed it up with trip to Ross & got Ellie a few more books to read. Jessica & Ellie also got colorful slippers, not quite matching, but equally cute. It was nice to be off today. It felt like a Friday. I'm not motivated for tomorrow because I know what's waiting for me. Hopefully by the end of the week, I'll have the projects finished. Side note: Ellie laughs when she burps & farts. Actually we laugh together.

10 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger TimmyMac said...

Congratulations my friend . . . God must be extra happy with you for the moment . . .

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger scoeyd said...

Laughing after making body noises is a learned behavior. Another sign that Ellie B is yours.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

Congrats Ben. Don't you just love living in Nevada?

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger SeƱor H said...

I'd totally go back to CJ's, I was blown away by their service...that dude rocked, made everything fast and easy for us.

Maybe you might be ready to go pro.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

Probably not, but I'd like to. Before I quit my day job I'll make sure I win more consistently.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Destro Jones said...

The owner at CJ Palace screwed me and my work. Well didn't really srew me cause I my I still got my paycheck for the work but I spent alot of time on her drawings and then she got some other HVAC company to build it for cheaper. That isn't cool in my sector. The highlight was her complaining to me on her cell phone about her drawings not being magically done and hearing her get pulled over by the police for some moving violation. Not really interested in going there obviously. Glad you had fun.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger digapigmy said...

i would like to thank you for helping me out, benjamin. it is greatly appreciated.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger The Author said...

I'm doing my part to redistribute the wealth of america

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that's awesome. my girls still giggle when they burp or toot.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger scoeyd said...

So when are you going pro?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home