Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ode...

I've felt like my age was catching up to me for awhile now. I realize that I'm "only" 27, but my body feels like it is slowly falling apart. I've had a bad knee for over a year now & it is showing no signs of improvement. Ankles, hips, back, neck. If I were a dog, I'd be bad for breeding. Since I'm not a dog, & Ellie is good evidence of at least some of my genes, there will be no fixins for me anytime soon. I played a soccer game sunday after church & followed it with softball monday & tuesday evening. I'm reaping the consequences. I'm supposed to be training for a marathon relay too. Maybe life would be easier at 180 pounds.

5 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger TimmyMac said...

But you still look debonair and that is what really counts in this "hetero-flexible world" (thanks Laura) . . .

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Matty C. said...

You're a good person Ben!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger JayBird said...

my hips remind me each morning how young i am.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

Tim- There are many who would disagree with you on both points.

Matt- Is that an I love you?

Jason- The song does say, that "my hips don't lie"

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger laura said...

Maybe you should just stick to the pilates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home