Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Detour

A small detour from my last post...It appears that sometime between after I left work yesterday & arrived this morning, someone crawled under my desk & turned off my power strip. This has my computer, printer, and etc plugged into it. Louie was out of the office yesterday & I might have possibly left a little early. Could it have been pastor letting me know that he's always watching? Or, perhaps someone started a new secret ministry. Time to check the alarm code logs...Yes it's true, I can do that...which narrows down who it could be. I will find you...and then ask what you were doing under my desk...I hope you didn't sniff my chair...

8 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger SeƱor H said...

I'm pretty sure they didn't sniff the chair. Unless you left out a pile of vomit or a dead body under your desk as well.

Seriously: could you have turned it off with your foot?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Matty C. said...

Creepy!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger laura said...

I saw some suspicious looking 3yr olds hanging around the church on Friday. Maybe you should hold an interrogation tomorrow.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger laura said...

woops... I meant Monday, my days are totally screwed up right now.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Destro Jones said...

Maybe it was a gremlin. A gremlin named Ellie.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger jami said...

or maybe it was your mom, peggy.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

Or maybe your mom Jami...whatever her name is.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

let me know when, and i'll find out who it was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home