Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The way you make me feel...

Oh the small things in life... Yesterday, me & Louie carpooled to work after going to the gym. We were sitting on Mccarran with the windows up & heard some Micheal Jackson pumping, but the wierd part was that the singing was way off. We gave the guilty party the chance to pull up next to us & it was what looked like a 20 yr old white dude. He was rollin heavy in his green mustang convertible (soft top up of course), and was belting out, "The way you make me feel..." It was just what I needed before going into work.

13 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger SeƱor H said...

He must have been on his way to pet some llamas. Scary, and kinda makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger David said...

You're probably right, if by "llamas," you mean "children."

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger digapigmy said...

you really turn me on

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

See, David is half way across the country & he still gets it. It's charming, charming.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger JayBird said...

What about the monkey?

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

you knock me off of my feet now baby..... hey you could sing that to baby it has her name in it.
thanks for the smile ben i could see it all so clearly.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

oh yes, happy birthday btw. a day late and a dollar short but anyways are you 30 yet?

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

Sometimes I feel old. It's usually after a soccer game. Im now closer to 30 than I am to 20. Just think, I'm almost an adult.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger georgia said...

Ben, did you ever see "The Scarlet Pimpernel" with Jane Seymour and Anthony Andrews?

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

No, but I saw "The Court Jester" with Danny Kaye. It is a favy of mine still. The baby had a scarlet pimpernel.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger shontell said...

snort

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

Whatever Shontell...your mom has a scarlet pimpernell.

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger shontell said...

actually she has two. see, she is short and it is the only way she doesn't have to ride in a booster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home