Monday, November 28, 2005

Phase 1


Phase 1 of my house remodel began this week with my living room addition. One of the things that they did was take down my fence so they could drive the backhoe into my yard. With the fence coming down, that means that my dogs have to be inside or in the garage all the time. That sucks for both us & my dogs, but it's only temporary. It's exciting to see construction under way & it's even more so, knowing that it'll be done before Christmas. After that, phase 2, kitchen remodel. Until then, life will be a little more hectic.

7 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

seriously before Christmas?? wow, i am impressed. why didn't you loan these contractors to your brother.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

I want to be better than him & have better stuff than him. It's all about being better than Louie. That is my motivation for all that I do.
On a side note, his contractors suck terds.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger David said...

Really? Maybe they can give me my Christmas enema.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Double D said...

isn't this phase 2? Wasn't the master bedroom phase 1? did you buy a house or a shed?

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

My bedroom was phasless. Well, I dont know what they call it in Utah, but here its called a home.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

you are funny, crackin me right up. ya know , to every bit of jest there is some truth ....wait maybe you weren't jokin at all but in fact quite serious.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

You'll never know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home