Friday, July 31, 2009

Waiting...

We're still waiting on the baby. It's not late or anything like that, but we'd like it out. It's interesting how stress can creep up on you. Exhale. Ah. Espresso.

Today, I was downstairs reading. I hear Ellie yell from upstairs: "Dad!" She usually calls me dada, but when she's being demanding, it's dad. So I walk to the bottom of the stairs & tell her good morning. She throws her sippy over the safety gate & down the stairs. It landed at my feet. She said, "orange juice." She knows what she wants. I'm in for it.

3 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger miss jessica said...

Waiting gets old. So does stress. I'm over it. I was laughing from my bed when I heard Ellie yell at you and then the juice cup bounce down the stairs. She is so great, and you are a great daddy!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

Ahh, Waiting ... and Kids who know what they want. Some of my favorites.
You 2 are awesome parents.
Can't wait to meet baby #2

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Tmoneyreno said...

I am waiting for baby #2 also. I heard that it might be going on right now, but I am in Las Vegas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home