Tuesday, June 30, 2009

...

When you squeeze a lemon, lemon juice comes out. When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out. When a person is squeezed...no, this is not a poop joke. The pressure that life brings is a lot like squeezing a piece of fruit. Under pressure, under the squeeze, what's inside comes out. We can't stop it. We can try to ignore or deny what's there, but it's pointless. It comes out. I'm finding that there are still mindsets, attitudes, beliefs, etc that find their way to the surface when I'm squeezed. What to do, what to do...

4 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger laura said...

My last blog post was your inspiration... wasn't it?

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

I'll have to check it out & let you know.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger laura said...

sorry, I assumed Jessica told you about my little incident;)

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger TimmyMac said...

It would be a lot easier if it wasn't so stinky . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home