Thursday, July 02, 2009

...

Later today I'm leaving on a roughly 50 hour trip to LA, which means I'll be back on the 4th in the afternoon. That is also the day that North Korea have threatened to launch a missle at Hawaii. Yeah, that would suck. I'm flying down to spend time with other people my age to get to know them & to have meaning of life discussions. I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm going in optimistic. I'll either be blogging there or later about my trip & the discussions we have.

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger TimmyMac said...

Good luck with all that . . .

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger digapigmy said...

i think you should name your posts. and we live in a time of peculiar wussiness when a country can give us a date on which they will attack us and we do nothing.

perhaps if the troops had been pulled out of the middle east like promised . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home