Monday, June 08, 2009

bluahhh

A couple nights ago Ellie launched all over her bed...this was at 12:18am. The good thing is that she promptly asked for a towel to clean up her mess. I like her style. Yesterday after church, I had a soccer game. On our way back, about 1 minute from home, she launched again, this time in her brand spanking new car seat. I just finished cleaning it. Upon arriving home, my wife made her contribution, although she made it to the bathroom. She continued puking into the night. I can only imagine that they were made sick by watching the team I play on attempt to play soccer. It was ugly. We have lost every game so far. 0-6. We lost 5-0 yesterday. You know it's bad when someone walks off the field. Regardless, soccer brings me joy & I hate it when something that I enjoy so much turns into more of a frustration. I look forward to the next game. With that being said, I could sure go without my family being sick, granted Ellie is just cranky now. Jessica is off most of this week with summer session coming next week. I don't think being sick on her "break" was part of her plan. Alas!

On a lighter note, I have a softball game. Team Armor Plate is 4-2 so far, far exceeding last years record of 2-7-1 (the 1 was a forfeit, which is different that a win). We play at 8:50 at shadow mountain field 1 if you want to come watch greatness.

7 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Bummer that your family is sick. Morgan hasn't puked in the car seat but she did one day at the dinner table, alas dinner was finished after that. Puking is surely one of the worst feelings in the world

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger laura said...

That sucks. Good thing I washed my hands after hugging Jessica Sunday.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger miss jessica said...

Thanks Laura ;) I started feeling sick after eating Taco Bell...that combined with the baby's non-stop kicking in the general area that my belly hurt made it all come back up, over and over again ;)

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger digapigmy said...

sorry they were sick.

i heard shawn tried to start a fight with a 300-lb. 2nd baseman. i should have stopped by.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger The Author said...

Yes. Shawn is always on the look out for excitement. He almost made a new friend.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger TimmyMac said...

This brings back memories of when Grace got the Rotovirus . . . Good times!

I hope your family is well on the road to recovery by now . . .

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

Indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home