Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Because Georgia said so...


So I have to post again, because Georgia said so. I guess this would be an addendum to my last addendum. So the past couple days have been exciting. I got a job offer from Hillside to do some classified work. I've been working at a dealership for the past couple months & it's been informative and a good experience for me. Both me & my wife have learned what it means to have a big boy job & work big boy hours in the real world. I talked to my bosses & they were both excited for me & told me they would give me a good reference if I ever wanted to come back. This was nice because Lithia has a no hire back policy. So anyway, life has been exciting & I can see how God has provided for me & my familia. If you have any questions, let my new secretary know. Her email address is Georgia@georgiaisdabomb.com.

8 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger georgia said...

We still need to discuss my salary requirements.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Mothering with Creativity said...

I thought I was going to be your sexy secretary....You picked Georgia over me? Dang...

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger digapigmy said...

in case you're wondering, there really is no way to follow that comment. can't you control your woman?

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger scoeyd said...

yes. grand advice. control your woman. what might you suggest? A leash? muzzle? obedience training?

Let me know how that's working out for you.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger georgia said...

Controller!
Controller!
Controller!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

I took away her laptop priveleges & assigned her to picking up dog crap for a week.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger georgia said...

Are you going to take that, Jessica??

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger miss jessica said...

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home