Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Addendum to my excitment...

So I got a call from my wife last night while I was at work. She was sad and crying, which usually doesn't mean something good just happened. Appearantly, the ladie who bought my house had a husband who died & he forgot to put his pension in her name, leaving her with no cash. Doesn't quite make sense to me because you would think this would be taken care of before she was prequalified. So, in all, the house is not sold and my agony of defeat is causing my lower regions to contract...God bless Baby Jesus for baby wipes.

10 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

ahh stink!! so bummed for you both. now i must go blog my addendum.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger georgia said...

Too bad. I'm sure that the right person will turn up soon.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Destro Jones said...

Bummer. Maybe she was counting on that cash as a down payment.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Destro Jones said...

p.s. Baby Jesus wipes are essential to a succesful camping/hunting trip.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger TimmyMac said...

That bites! I shared your joy, now I have to feel your pain . . .

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

I wouldnt call them baby Jesus wipes.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger shontell said...

I bet it would have all worked out if you would have worn a tuxedo teeshirt like the good Lord would if he had the opportunity.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Dennis Clifton said...

...i just saw this...possible bummer...however, take heart. Georgia and I had a person that flaked out on us when we were selling our house years ago in Denver...backed out over a glitch in the contract, mistake of the realtor...we prayed about it and guess what...the house sold soon thereafter for an excellent profit...we figured that God had his reasons...

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger digapigmy said...

that does suck. maybe not as bad as having your spouse die, but it sucks nonetheless.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger georgia said...

Time for a new post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home