Monday, September 11, 2006

Ouch...

I have a few guitars and 1 wife. Jessica plays guitar and on occasion she likes to play mine. I don't generally get freaked out when she plays them, but I make sure to let her know to treat them well. She was playing around & getting ready for rehearsal when the strap mysteriously jumped off the guitar. Now I wasn't in the room when this went down, but I was told the sound wasn't nice. Jessica brought me my guitar, crying of course. She said, "I did something real bad..." followed by more tears & a good sniffle. It's not beyond repair, so as you can imagine, I'm releaved. It's just one of those things that added to a questionable week. Thank God I have a good wife. If you're wondering how I responded to Jessica, you'll have to ask her.

6 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger JayBird said...

I'm sure you hugged her and gave her a kiss, then told her that they're just guitars after all. Right?

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

Actually...yes

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger JayBird said...

Good, man.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Dennis Clifton said...

...i guess that's one way to sound like Hendrix...

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Murdoc said...

I'd prefer alternate methods to achieving the sound...like a nice Fender & all the fun stuff to go with it.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger SeƱor H said...

Congrats on the jorb there Ben, so when are you going to blog aboot it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home