Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Day off...

Days off.. Ahhh. I love them and they seem to like me too. Today, for my day off I went to Reno with Jessica. I drank coffee, & began to do some interesting quickbooks stuff as volunteer work. Easier than I expected, but just the first day. I went into the preschool today & got to play guitar with the chillins & taught them a little trick that I'm hoping they take home with them. We came home I went to kick the soccer ball with a couple guys that I play with on sunday afternoons. One of them, the goalie, is flying up to Toronto this weekend to tryout with an MLS soccer team (professional soccer for you lamos...and yes there is professional soccer in america...well kinda professional). It was pretty cool to get together & help the guy (as best as we could) get ready for his tryout. Tomorrow, I look forward to going to the gym, cleaning my house, & ironing my shirts for the next week. Loads of fun. If I sell 2 cars before saturday, I get a $$$ bonus.

7 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger David said...

A B C

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

your trick was remembered and reinacted quite a bit yesterday. very cute:) praying you make the big bucks this weekend.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

Yes. The trick is pretty amazing. Sol should have it down perfect by sunday.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

A B C indeed. I got your picture of your jewish dog. My dobermans went crazy when they saw the star.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger David said...

Winston is probably one of a small group that could be dominated by your Mini Nazis.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger georgia said...

What is the racial profile of employees at your place of work?

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Murdoc said...

1 old white dude. 2 young white guys. 1 old mexican dude. 1 young brown girl. = Sales people.
3 white guys = my bosses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home