Sunday, January 07, 2007

Going once, going twice...

Last night (saturday), me and my wife signed the papers to sell our house. We listed it about 60 days ago, which is a pretty fast sell I'm told. We received the offer last week and we quickly counter their ridiculous offer. They countered back & it was good enough to sell. We are very excited that pending all inspections, our house is sold and we get to finally move up to reno. We've looked in a lot of different areas, sparks, spanish springs, north west reno, and the north valleys. Not sure where we'll end up, but we have to be out by February 13th.
I've been confronted with lots of things popping up in my mind the past day or so, thinking about selling the house & moving to reno. While it's great & exciting, there's also some feelings of sadness. I've been thinking about all the good things that have happened to me over the past 4 years that I've lived in carson. I was able to buy my first house & have a true roommate for about over a year. Then I traded him in for my permanant roommate. I found my wife, or she found me, I'm not sure which one it was. We did some remodeling, purchased our dogs, and made the 408 our home. Not to mention the job I had, which opened lots of doors for me & gave me more life experience than I probably know. I am excited to see what's in store for us in the near future.

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger SeƱor H said...

The memories will remain. Definatley good times at your house. At least you guys didn't have kids yet, because then it would have been even harder to leave. I'm glad you sold your house, prayers were answered, now I guess we need to start praying that you find a nice home in Reno.
P.S. if you need help moving...I'm only two minutes away for one more month. :(

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger georgia said...

Congratulations!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home